I am always available by mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Reluctant to sell my beautiful professionally restored 1978 Porsche 911 SC but just bought a 356 and need the
space. Car is immaculate and just finished a 1 year restoration. Complete engine out refresh with all new seals
and gaskets and fluids. High quality glass out disassembly and paint. Car is very original and accident free (all
original panels) and only 3 owners since new. Mostly original interior except for new headliner and carpet after
new paint. All work is meticulously and professionally done with no corners cut or expenses spared. Must see to
appreciate the quality.
Thousands spent in just proper seals and hardware and replacements parts during repaint. Underside and wheels
wells are all original and extremely clean with zero rust or damage. Everything taken apart was cleaned or
restored before reassembly.
Too much to list but will state the major parts.
- Fresh glass out factory color repaint guards red. Beautiful finish better then factory
- Engine bay painted and new firewall insulation
- Engine out maintenance (valve cover gaskets, front rear main seals, axle seals, oil hoses, etc)
- Plugs, fuel pump, fuel filter, fuel line
- Swepco tranny fluid, oil change and filter
- All new bumper, fender glass seal and gaskets, all new sunroof seals
- New headliner, and sun visors
- New carpet and rear panel upholstery
- New door sill trim
- New factory front lip spoiler
- H5 headlight conversion or original sugar scoops (choice of buyer)
- Porsche OEM factory short shifter
- New shifter bushings and steering wheel bushing
- New Momo Steering wheel and hub (original steering wheel included)
- Complete factory tool kit
- New battery
- Newly rebuilt alternator
- Factory manual and service booklet
- Unused original spare
- Original Fuchs Wheels with new 205/55-R15 and 225/50-R15 Tires
- New AC compressor waiting to be installed (new style compressor so will need adaptor fittings)
- Complete smog pump setup removed and included
More then happy to assist in pre-purchase inspection prior to end of action and also to help coordinate with
transport after sale or export out of country at buyers expense.